Terms and Conditions
Out of The Circle
These Terms of Service govern your use of our application operated by Black Steed.
If you do not agree with or cannot comply with our Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use our OOTC app.
Our App allows you to login with (google or apple) accounts and send voice messages to randomly matched users. You are responsible for any information you share on or through the App, although we do not encourage you to share any personal information with other users.
You may use our App only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms. You agree not to use our App:
1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend our Company or users of OOTC or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
1. Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through Service.
2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access OOTC for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on OOTC App.
3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any material on OOTC App or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the OOTC App.
5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
7. Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
8. Take any action that may damage or falsify the Company rating.
9. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
No Use By Minors
Our App is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using the App, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of the Terms. If you are not eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both access and usage of the OOTC App.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18 and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
You only login using your Google or Apple accounts. By logging in you agree to accept that we will save your name, email, gender, birth date, and location.
You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, your name will not be visible, Your visible username to other users will be structured as “user_randomID”.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove content.
OOTC App and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Black Steed and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Black Steed.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on our App infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
3. identification of the URL or other specific location on our App where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at email@example.com or via third-party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or another right, title, or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Company may have developed ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party, and (iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited, and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using our App.
All provisions of Terms that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Changes To OOTC App
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our OOTC App, and any service or material we provide via OOTC App, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our App is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of OOTC App, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
Amendments To Terms
We may amend the Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
Waiver And Severability
No waiver by OOTC nor Black Steed of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of OOTC App or Black Steed to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
By using our App or other services provided by us Black Steed, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
Please send your feedback, comments, and requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 2022-11-23
These Terms of Service were created for https://ootc.app/ by PolicyMaker.io on 2022-11-23.